Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cliffhangers......

With a joyful saunter he stepped back with glee.....

He now longed for that old rocking chair,
Next to the window,
Where he dreamt of Yesterdays
And Todays
And Tomorrow's yet to come.

There is where he sits
And smiles
And remembers those moments
They alone have shared.
For those are the moments most cared.

Somtimes I wonder what goes through your mind.
How could I hurt you?
Why would I hurt you?
No, no my friend...
My Work was not meant to be unkind.

Not sure why you panicked
At first I thought you were kidding
But then the Light died
For some reason I was drained.

It's been in my thoughts for many a day

You asked the meaning
I thought it was clear
So I sent you a laugh
With no thoughts to despair.

You sent a reply
With a laugh out loud to start
But then went Alpha
In a tone
I felt in my Heart.

I expressed my thoughts
To a point I felt delivered
As one to another
In intellectual community.

And that's where it fell,
As off a cliff,
Lost at Sea.

Love...it almost drown't.

Drown't you say,
A word it was
Meant to relieve any pain.

You've found you're way.
A justification to tip toe on glass.
No matter what you're people say....

For not to them
Must you relax
But to yourself
And that, just won't pass.

Close your eyes
And take a breath.
Feel the rhythm
Within, the beat,
That is your Heart,
It swells with each moment,
The greater of need to know
The quicker the pace it goes,
At once, and again,
Alone it waits.....
And waits.........
.....waits.......and........

 

No comments:

Post a Comment