Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

No Mo'

This last time, like the first time,
I'll never fall in Love, no mo'.

Silly Boy I am..
To think...
...Did I...
Hmm, "In Love?," no mo'.

Like a tidal wave crashin'
There you were...
Swept my heart away, but Oh,
I'll never fall in Love, no mo'.

You're friendship has always been given
And I accept it gladly, but Oh,
I'll never fall in Love, no mo'.

Boyhood crushes, thought long past,
Always trippin' in my mind,
"You can bring such bliss.."

"No!"
"What is this?"
"Amore, Te Amo, Mi Amore..."
...always thinking on you, Bright Eyes.

No More, No Mo'...

Like the Pied Piper,
Heartfelt and Passionate.
I hear you. I feel you.
But this, I know...can't be...
So......

Trying not to stare,
You are blinding.

Silly Boi, I am.
Fool for Love, I am.
It happens all the time.
Why do fools.....???
...No Mo'.
~originally written in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment