Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Playlist

As I walked thru the door
With a glimmer and flair
A night of relaxation
A night of repair.

The silence was thick
The quiet so sweet
So I slipped off my shoes
And a "sigh" made it complete.

I was home
And ready for some music.

The mood was for writing
And my tools were at hand

Paper and Pen
A need and a must
A tall glass of water,
"Ooo, Jack Daniels!"
Hmm, "DON'T TOUCH!"

Candles were lit
Thoughts prepared
As vanilla scented thru the warm cozy air.

A choice to be made
between one and another
As Cantor would say,
"oh James, please, not the other.."

The "other" refers to ALL but me
A problem I've had for long actually

Decisions to be made
A choice between the two.

One will inspire me
And One will "boo-hoo"

A good cry is needed
Every now and then
But both these CD's
Can lead to that end

With one, in It's music
He appears to me
Sitting, Laughing, oh so casually.

The "Other", its songs
Are sad in truth
And that's why I'll go boo-hoo-hoo

So, here's my dilemma
Of which I hope you see

Do I play the one for him?
Or the One for me??
....sad as it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment